The Voter Registration Voter Registration, Education & Mobilization Committee (VREM) Committee is operated under the management of PLL and promotes voter registration, education and mobilization within the Prince William County Community.
Committee Chairman: Brother Harvey Woodson Jr.
· Virginia Voter Information: https://bit.ly/Virginia_Voter_Info
· Virginia Voting Lookup: https://vote.elections.virginia.gov/VoterInformation/Lookup/absentee
· Prince William County Early Voting: https://www.pwcvotes.org/earlyvoting
· Stafford County Voting: https://www.staffordcountyva.gov/government/elected_and_appointed_officials/voter_registration/index.php
The Prince William NAACP and our 2023 Prince William Candidate Forum Coalition will host Local area candidate and State forums. Our Coalition is an alliance of nonpartisan organizations who believe in civic engagement and having an informed, enthusiastic and engaged electorate. Our aim is to foster meaningful and constructive discussion on the issues that matter most to our community.
We have invited all candidates running in the Prince William, Manassas and Manassas Park Areas who qualified for the November ballot to participate. We will host three (3) Candidate Forums. Voters will be asked to submit questions in advance electronically.
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
Westside Saturday, 16SEP at 10am
George Mason University, Verizon Auditorium
10900 University Boulevard, Manassas, VA 20110-2203
– PW Chairs of Board of Supervisors and School Board
– Commonwealth Attorney, Clerk of the Court and Sherriff
– PW Board of Supervisors and School Board (Brentsville)
Eastside Monday, 18SEP at 6:30pm
Northern Virginia Community College
2645 College Dr., Woodbridge VA 22191
– PW School Board Candidates
– PW Board of Supervisors Candidates
General Assembly Thursday, 21SEP at 630pm
Baldwin Elementary School
1978 Eagle Way, Manassas, VA 20110
– PW Area House of Delegates Candidates
– PW Area Senate Candidates
Please register to attend: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0qduitrTgpGdAtii48gGms-seh7g4AmVtF
· First day of in-person early voting at your local registrar's office: Friday, September 22, 2023.
· Deadline to register to vote or update an existing registration: October 16, 2023 (Voters may register after this date, through Election Day, and vote using a provisional ballot).
· Deadline to apply for a ballot to be mailed to you: October 27, 2023. Your request must be received by your local voter registration office by 5:00 p.m.
· Voter registration offices open for early voting: Saturday, October 28, 2023.
· Last day of in-person early voting at your local voter registration office: Saturday, November 4, 2023, at 5:00 p.m.
Note: Voter Registration Deadlines for Primary and General Elections are 22 Days before election day.